Google
 

Friday, October 26, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I know, I know, I haven't kept up- but last night I watched the three most recent episodes and I am all up to date.

I think Heather will win, and Bianca will be with her in the final two unless she makes Tyra mad because she tends to act mean sometimes.

I was sad that the Yale girl went, but she had such a bad attitude in front of the judges! I was surprised, she was quiet the whole episode and then opened her mouth at the wrong times!

And I liked Janet, even though she didn't look like a model, so I get why she went.

Last nights episode was a rip off though- The dumb girl who was in the final two who was chosen to stay opened her mouth after Tyra said her name- and left- so then Ambreal got to stay, even though she was supposed to go! She should have had to go anyway!!!

Oh well.

Not impressed with this season, but I'll keep watching.

No comments: