Google
 

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice (2.28.08)

I know, I bitch about how boring this show is, but I never fail to catch up... I'll admit I am weak for it, but it's still pretty bad, I'll admit.

This week, after Marilu got shafted last week, Stephen Baldwin got to give his mom another $20,000 check to support his charity for a cure for breast cancer (which is awesome for him). I love how his mom kept saying "Tell the Donald thank you from me".

Carol Alt looks great today! Her grey/white/black animal print off the shoulder dress is stunning! This week's task is to create a 4 page ad for Redbook magazine for Dial soap.
OMAROSA IS SUCH A SNAKE!
She starts saying she wants to be PM and then as soon as Donald starts saying that PM's have a history of getting fired she starts backpedaling and forces Tito to take the title! Yuck- SEND HER HOME ALREADY!
Oh, and Carol is the PM for the other team.
(On second glance, her dress isn't that great, it looked better when she first walked out, now it looks cheesy with the sequins).

Who knew Redbook readers love Trace Adkins? (Not me, although I absolutely don't fit their demographic whatsoever). Naturally Stephen wants to use Trace (again) and Carol should be the model for her team too.

At the presentations, Piers did a great job, but Tito totally blew it - he stumbled over his words and the product info...

So, naturally, Carol's team won (like there was any doubt!) but now Omarosa is in the hot seat (FINALLY) and hopefully it's her time to go this week.
Don't do it- oh come on- Tito did not deserve to be fired- Omarosa shoulda gone....
Once more, I walk away disappointed.

No comments: