Google
 

Friday, March 14, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice (3.12.08)

I was hoping that an Omarosa free episode would actually be good, but unfortunately, the more people who get fired, the more boring the show becomes!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Celebrity_Apprentice/video/episodes.shtml

The teams have to make and sell a Quizno's sandwich.
Trace is the PM with Stephen, pictured above.
Lennox is the PM with Piers and Carol, pictured below.

Trace's team does the 'Cowboy Club'... kinda predictable, but decent. Lennox's team naturally does the 'Knockout Club' as suggested by Piers- although I think they should have utilized Carol Alt! I think she is WAYYYY more recognizable- plus, if she stood on the street she could pull in all those scummy NY business men... just kidding...

I want Trace to win (and I predict he will) so that Lennox can get Piers fired finally.

Of course, Piers pulls a win out of his... well, you know. I am so annoyed.
Yuck!!!
Obviously Stephen should go because I like Trace and I don't want him to go home!!!
I am frustrated with the show- but I keep watching hoping it will improve! If Trace gets sent home tonight, I want Carol to win- she is my second choice after Trace.
I feel bad for Trace- he really wanted to win money for his charity which directly affected him (his daughter has bad allergies and his charity was related to helping people with anaphylaxis issues)
Stephen should go- he caused issues earlier on while Trace has been pretty much a steady rock throughout the entire competition.
Bye Stephen!
After Trace got back up to the rooms, they got a call to go back into the boardroom....
And Trump is firing two more people so it's down to the final two!!!
See ya next week...

No comments: