Google
 

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites

I am so addicted to this show! I don't post it regularly, but every few weeks I'll catch up on all the episodes I've missed...

I feel bad for the Fans- they have obvious issues just living on the island, so obviously the Favorites have the edge there, but the Favorites are all wary of each other- they have all seen just how much they have turned on each other and back stabbed in previous shows... they basically sleep with one eye open!

Sooo the two tribes merged and now the real game begins!
A leader was chosen from each tribe and now they are doing the schoolyard pick to divide up fans and favorites and mix it all up.

Poor Chet- Joel dragged him through the mud not once- TWICE!
I get it, he's annoyingly weak and doesn't hold up his end... but still...

In the end, the tribe voted Joel out (instead of Chet) because they were threatened by his strength...stupid in terms of winning future challenges, but in the end better for everyone who makes it to the final 4 because he was HUGE!

No comments: