Google
 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice (week 6)

So the women finally won one- and Vinny 'resigned'.

I am creeped out by Stephen Baldwin, last week he irritated me by getting excited by the whole spying thing and then backpeddaling 100% and saying he didn't support it- although I really think Piers shoulda been sent packing...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Omarosa begins the show by dumping a glass of champagne over Piers's head.
Then Stephen tells Piers he can't work with him...and wants to leave.
Stephen meets with Mr. Trump and tells him he can't continue working with Piers. Instead of resigning, which is what he went in there to do, Trump assigns him to the women's team! The women are less than happy, but what is even funnier is that Stephen tells the women if they even just tell him to shut up and make coffee for them, he'll do it.

Lennox and Omarosa are the Project Manager's and the task this week is to create a 'living window' featuring Vera Wang's specialty designed Serta matresses...

As much as the women's window was great, I thought the men did a better job.

I knew it! he men won- so now someone has to be fired from the women's team- I think Omarosa will be gunning for Marilu...

Nailed it again- she brought Marilu and Nely - I think Omarosa needs to go!!!

Whatever- Trump fired Nely. So tired of the stupid firings- why is Omarosa still there?

No comments: