Google
 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lost (season 2)

My apologies- I literally have not watched ANYTHING else since discovering Lost two weeks ago. I am watching the entire thing, starting at season 1, on abc.com- and currently have only a few episodes left in season 2.

I am rushing to catch up so I can FINALLY stop the suspense and watch the current season!!!!

As soon as I get up to speed, I will catch upon everything else again....

I must say though, for such a great show (I know, everyone else knew how great it was, I missed it somehow) it managed to slip past my radar- mostly because I saw a few minutes of one episode and was COMPLETELY bored out of my mind- just goes to show, I should have given it another chance!

Cool fact- the Pilot and first episode were the most expensive to produce in TV history- between $8-10 MILLION each! The guy who signed off on the budget for it was FIRED before the Pilot aired- even though it became a massive success!

No comments: