Google
 

Friday, February 22, 2008

Survivor: Fan vs. Favorites

Hmmmm, I remember the first Survivor (years ago) and how it was such a new concept- starnding a group of strangers on an island and making them outlast, outwit.... this season in Micronesia (I will give them this- I have learned a lot of geography watching this show over the years) they brought back a group of favorites and put together a group of fans and they are competing against each other. In my opinion, it owuld have been much more interesting to mix the two groups up, but it's ok, I can hold out for the merge for that.

Eliza is still annoying, Amanda and Parvati (the only other time I ever saw this name was in Harry Potter and even then I thought J.K. Rowling made it up) still flirt to get by and Cirie is funny but a couch potato trying to prove that yes, even couch potatoes can be on Survivor. I haven't even gotten to the men yet! James, Ozzy- huge threats- stupid tribe shoulda voted on of them out asap....

I'm kind of bored with the show, but I like watching it when I have nothing else to do- actually, I listen to it while I play Mah-jong on my computer....

No comments: