Google
 

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lost

How embarrassing for me- I claim to watch all the best TV shows- but until last week I had never seen even one episode of Lost!

Truth is, when it first came out there was a lot of other new stuff to watch, so I never got into it, and then I kept hearing about this hatch, and how mysterious the island was... and basically decided it was a stupid show- however- I apologize to everyone who watches the show because last week when I ran out of things to watch (writer's strike!) I decided to take advantage of abc.com and watch all the seasons- and I am blown away!

Last night, I watched the final episode of season 1- tonight i am going to start on season 2 and we'll see how far I get over the weekend. I haven't watched the new stuff yet- SO DON'T TELL ME- but I will gear up for it and keep posting as I watch each season...

No comments: