Google
 

Friday, February 8, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice

Before I blog about last week's episode can I address this surprising fact that I just found out- Tito Ortiz is dating Jenna Jameson! I didn't know that, and it doesn't affect the show or how I feel about it, but it caught me off guard when I found out!

This week, athletes foot was spread as the teams had to make a campaign to get people to donate their old Croc's (yes, the ugly mugly shoes) so they could be (gag) given to people who need shoes!

I am all for charity, I am- but buy the poor people some new shoes for goodness sake!

Vinny and Piers fake fought so Vinny could stand outside the room and spy on the ladies team... it was really funny...because then Vinny knocks on the girls door and offers to work for them because 'he can't get along with Piers'... but it was a staged act! How stupid are the women? Hello- they know how to be cutthroat- why are they acting so so so FEMALE?!?
I am laughing inside- but it's a little pathetic at this point. Carol will get fired, becase the women are going to lose and she will pull in skeevy Omarosa and blah blah blah we all know how it goes.

Vinny is freaking hilarious- he repeats the girls ideas and writes them all down and sneaks out and tosses it to Lennox Lewis! HAHAHAHAHA it's like passing notes in high school! But Vinny also gave the ladies a lot of good ideas- he just couldn't help himself! Funnier still is how Stephen Baldwin didn't pick up thenote- he got Lennox to go get it because he didn't want to cheat...what did he think they were doing sending Vinny over in the first place?

Yeesh- backpedalling 911! Vinny tells Marilu why he went to their team, but comes clean and decides to help the women win.

To make it even funnier, Ivanka comes to visit and Piers tells her the whole thing- and she says she is 'slightly into sabotaging' but is totally surprised that the women didn't realize it could have been a trap!!!

I'm not sure why Piers let Nely know he knew the girls slogan- seemed kind of a stupid move to me, but he rubbed it in her face and now it's game on- the girls are pissed.

It went from very funny to extremely stupid... I'm over it.

Both presentations were great- but the girls had a better bin, the boys had a better slogan...
I think the women might finally win!

Um, Vinny seriously thinks he's a mafioso- I thought it was funny but he believes it!

The women won! Wow- I think it's about time! Although, it wasn't as much because of the job Carol did, as much as the mess with Vinny/Piers...

Vinny showed he's not as smart as he projected- I kind of want Trump to fire both Vinny and Piers.
Why are they playing Journey 'Don't Stop Believing'? Total misuse of a gret song.
Vinny resigned.
Blah.

No comments: