Google
 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Eli Stone preview (premiers this week on abc)

This show is set to premier this week and I gotta admit, I'm more than a little bit interested (although maybe it's my brain's way of telling me to stop watching reruns, the episode won't be a new one this week either!)

Anyway, Jonny Lee Miller stars as a lawyer who may be a prophet. Sounds weird, I know- but then I saw the commercial- and it gets even weirder- George Michael (yes, from Wham!) is on the show too!!! I KNOW- how did this happen?!? Not that I mind, it's just, well, WEIRD.

To me, the funny part (beside seeing George Michael singing all his hit songs on TV 10 years later!!!) is that Jonny Lee Miller is that guy. You know, the guy you have seen in a film before but have no idea which one or even when. Well, he's the guy from 'Hackers' (ahhhhhh) and starred with Angelina Jolie (and then ended up marrying her and then getting divorced...) makes it a lot more interesting doesn't it?

So there is a short preview you can watch on http://www.abc.com/ and I am about to check it out.

Ok, the first five minutes are interesting. Eli is a lawyer and he walks around his office all day hearing this organ playing a few notes ( no one else can hear it) then that night when he is being intimate with his fiancee (played by the lovely Natasha Henstridge- the girl from Species) he hears it again, realizes it is the song 'Faith' by George Michale and gets up- and runs into the living room where he sees GEORGE MICHAEL singing on his coffee table!!!

That's it.

Gotta wait till the episode airs this week!!! I told you, I'm curious, intrigued, and yes, it's all a bit weird!

No comments: