Google
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

America's Next Top Model

The CW has a pretty bad video player- for some reason between the player and my laptop, I cannot watch their shows.

I do however, have access to another computer and last night caught up on the last three episodes of the show. I know I am still one episode behind, but I can only watch so many hours of tv before I get a headache!

This season has been pretty annoying actually. I hated Ebony- she was smirky and smug and had zero personality, so I was glad she got booted- although they were going to keep her and let Ambreal go, so my trust in these judges is pretty shaky right now!

I am pissed that they sent Sarah home- she was a great girl with a pretty face, and they kept picking on her for getting smaller- but she was trying to find her place!!! The video shoot with Enrique looked fun, but I am starting to get tired of Heather- she is playing up the 'I have a disability look at how well I'm doing' thing too much. Did anyone else think the music video was a little on the trashy side? I kept imagining how mortified I would have been to be forced to appear in that netting outfit they stuffed Sarah into- and I am very thin! It was just not CLASSY and that's where she felt uncomfortable!

I am so disappointed in Chantal- she was my favorite! I hate to say it, but I think that the final two as it stands will be Lisa and Heather. Bianca will be top three though.

No comments: