Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Hills

So, I haven't been so impressed with this season, but I still can't help but watch (although usually I skip a few weeks and watch a few at one time)

I have no patience for Heidi or Spencer- he has this smug smile he always gives her that makes him look like an eerie pedophile somehow.

I like Lauren and Audrina, but I wish we saw more of them than the bad scripts let us see. And Whitney- she is so pretty but gets random scenes.

You can watch episodes on www.mtv.com
http://www.mtv.com/player/html/popup/?type=1675&id=1573894&vid=188421

A lot of rumors about the actual reality of the show are on the internet, but the way I see it, they never claimed this was actually their real lives, just a peak at lives they could live, in an MTV expense paid world. I don't mind that it's scripted, I just wish more HAPPENED every week!

No comments: