Google
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Heroes

I FINALLY am all caught up with Heroes- and might I add, it took four boring weeks- but this weeks episode was finally a good one!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I find Heroes to be tedious waiting week to week, and since I watched the entire first season in pretty much one shot over the summer, I am okay doing that now again with the second season.

Glad I am patient, because if I had watched the other three episodes one week at a time, I would have stopped watching the show! They were pretty bad- but this week the show redeemed itself and was decent and a ton of loose ends got all tied up.

I love that Takezo Kenzei is alive and going by the name Adam, has somehow been hiding with the company for thirty years and has made friends with Peter Petrelli.

I also love that we FINALLY found out exactly what happened after last season's finale- why Nathan sees burn victims every time he looks in the mirror and how the Haitian sent Peter away in a shipping container with no memories.

It is great that they answered most of my millions of questions- but now where will they go with it?

I will probably wait a few weeks to watch again and find out.

No comments: