Google
 

Friday, November 16, 2007

Chuck

Even though the episodes are starting to blur into one big long episode (because the storyline is pretty much the same every week except with a different bad guy) I still watch because I like the premise of the show and the guy who plays Chuck is sometimes pretty funny.

Anyway, Rachel Bilson (the last thing I saw her in was 'The OC" and I didn't watch that show, just knew about it) guest stars this week- and although I hear she is super short in real life, she manages to dress tall, which is a compliment. Her character is random- I like to categorize her as a neat, preppy girl and she plays a Phoebe-from-Friends skitzy type instead.

The episodes run too long to actually outline the story here, but if you have 43 minutes to watch decent TV, you should spend it on this show- it satisfies your hunger without making you feel stuffed. (Yes, I actually used that line- I am hungry and keep eating donuts... not helping)

I'd like to add that the guy who plays his sister's boyfriend is kinda funny- and I really like the few lines he does say, although he usually walks in and out looking good on the show.

I also just noticed that McG is the executive producer on the show. http://imdb.com/name/nm0629334/
He worked on stuff like 'The OC' and "Charlie's Angel's" and I'm pretty sure he has produced a few music videos too...

So, watch the show, it's worth it a loads better than some of the other junk I watch every week.

No comments: