Google
 

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Bachelor

Yawwwwwnnn.

I know, if it's so boring, why do I watch it every week? Simply because now that I know the show is back on air, I have a horrified fascination with watching these dumb girls fall in love and cry when they get cut, claiming they didn't think it could happen to them.

Weep sniff sob- I have no room to feel badly for these girls- they put themselves into this situation to either get face time on TV or (mistakenly) to find a husband!

The odds are stacked against them because even if they are among the final two girls, how likely are you to truly get a long with a random guy who is on a TV show to find a wife? The premise is hilarious! And that's where it gets fun!!!

We are down to the final 3 this week.
The divorcee Bettina, Jenny the Phoenix Suns dancer and Deanna the good southern girl.

My bets on Deanna winning. I think Jenny is out this week because she didn't open up emotionally and Bettina will be out next week because she is divorced and he will says something about how he is totally attracted to her, but just couldn't see them staying together...

I am watching the ceremony right now-so let's see if my bet is right.

Nope- he just gave Jenny the 1st rose. Hmmm.
So Bettina is out.

Wait for it....yup, Deanna gets the second rose.

Ok, so he axed Bettina before Jenny, doesn't matter, she's lucky really, no final ceremony where she cries all the way home on the big finale episode! He tells her he has real feelings, and as to why he is letting her go "I truly in my heart do not think I know who you truly are..."

Wah Wah, still boring.
At least the season will end in 2 weeks. They need to do another bachelorette show- Trista was the best Bachelor/Bachelorette ever!

No comments: