Google
 

Friday, January 25, 2008

Celebrity Apprentice 1.24.08

Yeesh, so my pick for winner, Gene Simmons, got canned last week, and now I really am annoyed at Omarosa- she should have been first to go!!!

I don't have a new pick yet for winner- maybe this week's episode will help me figure it out. Maybe Carol Alt, maybe Tito...

The PM's this week are Marilu and Vinny... without knowing anything about the task (except is has something to do with Broadway plays) I think maybe just maybe the girls will win, unless the boys carry Vinny through, he seems like a weaker player to me (although I adored him on HBO... sorry Vinny!)

I was right, it was a weak episode- they had to sell Broadway tickets and I actually think the women won...

oh well, I was wrong- by just under $2,000 the men beat the women.
PLEASE send home Omarosa!!!

Cop out, unless Marilu opens her mouth, Jennie will be sent home.

called it- Jennie is out! PLEASE FIRE OMAROSA NEXT WEEK!!!

No comments: