Google
 

Friday, January 18, 2008

The L Word

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just recently got into watching 'The L Word' on Netflix- well, to be honest, I watched the recap of season 1 because my free viewing starts with season 2... but anyway, as I am watching the recap and figuring out the show is basically a lot of lesbians, kissing, some jealousy and kissing some more, I realize that

A) Daniel Meade from Ugly Betty is on this show! I know he has a name (Eric Mabius) and isn't really Daniel Meade but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how did I miss all of this???? How did he get on a tv show and I not have seen it till 3-4 years LATER????
(I know the answer- we cancelled our cable when we started travelling all over the place and this scrumptious nugget of tv gold literally passed me by, that's how I missed it!)

B) Rosanna Arquette does not age. At all.
Seriously- watch her in "The Whole 9 Yards" or that movie she made with Madonna (Searching for Susan maybe?) Woman hasn't changed a day in the last 25 years- kudos, I want the name of her doctor, for when I start, not changing, and all that...

C) I am not a lesbian- maybe I could have been in a different life, but I am not one- although I do admit that if Angelina Jolie ever propositioned me I'd be extremely hard pressed to refuse her but that is neither here not there- point is- there is a character on this show that makes me want to bite her lips. Not in the I-love-you-and-will-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-you way more of the your-lips-look-biteable-come-here-so-I-can-see-for-myself way. I cannot explain it further than that, but her name is Katherine Moennig (Shane on the show) and seriously, I did not think this would ever happen but I may have found my 2nd place femme crush...

This show may have been a Pandora's box I cannot afford to deal with right now... I'll let you know how it goes, I begin...

No comments: