Google
 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Notes From the Underbelly 1.15.08

Have you ever stumbled across a well written, funny sitcom that ordinarily would never catch your attention yet somehow got you hooked because you were stuck in bed sick for a week and ran out of things to watch? That;s what happened with this show, and I am so glad!

It is a relatively unknown (at least to me) cast with funny, quick, sarcastic lines and a lot of under-humor (you know, under the radar, look away and you'll miss it...)

Oh- and the Glad bag lady (you know, with the funny voice- don't get mad, get Glad) is in it, and she's kinda funny too.

It's on ABC and they finally put up a new episode, so I suggest you head on over and check it out.

FYI, yes, Cooper reminds me of me. Not exactly, I am much nicer than her and since I don't work in a corporate office I obviously can't relate to her career issues, but the things she says are actually things I think (but somehow never dare to say aloud) and her zero-tolerance for so many things cracks me up!!!

No comments: