Google
 

Monday, January 21, 2008

MI:5 (Season 2)

Netflix has a huge range of shows- and we stumbled across this one from England this weekend. It's called MI:5 and it's basically a CIA-type of office with spies and espionage- it's brilliantly written and the cast is really great.

I started in Season 2, and am up the the finale, but there are 6 season to watch and I am looking forward to them (I will even go back and watch season 1 when I finish this episode).

From looking it up online, this show is called 'Spooks' in the UK and it aired on A&E for a while but then it got banned (I think the episode where Bush visits Britain may have been a contributing factor...).

It's worth a look- and if you're only going to watch one episode- watch the last episode of season 2- 'Pit of Secrets' then tell me I'm wrong.

We should hire British writers, forget the American ones!!!

No comments: