Google
 

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Grey's Anatomy 1.11.08

I feel like there is air in my lungs, color in the world and feelings in my fingertips- Grey's Anatomy is back!

I could do a rundown of the entire episode and spoil it but you could also just go to http://www.abc.com/ and watch the episode for yourself- and trust me, I'm only five minutes in but it's worth it!!!
I will say this though. Meredith can't cook, George still hasn't told his family that he and Callie have split up (because his mom surprises her at the hospital with a yellow baby sweater she knit herself...) and Christina is still a kiss ass.

Also, Miranda has been having a hard time balancing home and work- but in this episode, her home comes to work when her baby has been in an accident and is brought to the ER... that's all I'm saying. (Note- I am not saying it's an easy episode- just that it's a must see)

Wow- I have really missed this show- I didn't realize how much until I got to see this new episode!

No comments: