Google
 

Friday, January 18, 2008

The L Word (second episode, second season)

Once again, I reiterate my amazement that a show this good swooped below my radar for as long as his has.

I have a new pet project- now I am hooked and will have to watch this entire thing through till the end (that means hours and hours of episodes that are just waiting for me to find the time to watch them all!)

I still maintain that Shane is the one to watch, the epicenter of the entire show- and I that when I her on the screen for five seconds- before I had seen how her character really is!

I guarantee I will be spending a lot of time this weekend on Netflix, thanks again Tammy!

1 comment:

Tammy K said...

Haha - I'm glad you're hooked! We're well into Season 3 and the drama keeps coming. What do you think of the Jenny character?